Ophthalmic Service (Cataract Operation)
17 Operation: Rs 59500, 09 Operation:Rs 31500, 06 Operation: Rs21000, 03 Operation: Rs 10500, 01 Operation: Rs 3500
Free Human Welfare projects of Tara Sansthan: Expected support requested from you:
Lifetime Special Patron: Rs. 51000: 5 Cataract operations per year on the desired date in the name of the donor from the interest earned.
Lifetime Patron: Rs. 21000: 2 Cataract operations per year on the desired date in the name of the donor with the interest earned. (From Corpus Fund)
Life Member: Rs. 11000: 1 Cataract operation every year on desired date in the name of donor with interest earned (from corpus fund)
Eye Care Service (Cataract Operation)
- Eye Camp Rs. 1,51,000: The sponsored camp can be organized in any district of Rajasthan in which Free Check-Up, Eyeglass Distribution and Medicine will be given. And 30 selected cataract patients will be operated upon in the local hospital. For more information contact Mob: (+91) 95493 99993, 96493 99993
- Eye Camp Rs. 21,000: The Camp will be organized within 50 km range from Udaipur city in which free Eye Testing, Eyeglass Distribution, and Medicine will be given and selected patients will be brought to Udaipur for operation.
Trupti Scheme (Food aid per Elderly Person)
1 year - Rs. 18,000, 6 months - 9000, 1 month - 1500
Gauri Scheme (Assistance per Widow)
1 Year – Rs. 12,000, 6 months – 6000, 1 month- 1000
By depositing Rs.1,50,000 in the accumulated Corpus Fund, you can provide a widow a lifetime support of Rs. 1000 every month
Anand Vruddhashram (Old Age Home) Service(per Elderly Person)
01 year – Rs.60,000, 6 months – 30,000, 1 month - 5000
Old Age Home Meal Service: Rs. Rs. 4000 for 50 Elders 1 Time Meal
"Anand Vruddhashram Corpus Fund Scheme"
Support for the continuous service of food and medical expenses of the elderly living joyfully at the old age home of Tara Sansthan:
- Vruddhjan Sahyogi "Shanti" Rs: 1,00,000/-
- Vruddhjan Sahyogi "Shakti" Rs: 51,000/-
- Vruddhjan Sahyogi "Astha" Rs: 21,000/-
Note: Please pay your donation in Cash or Cheque in favor of 'Tara Sansthan, Udaipur'. Kindly send the check / draft to the address of the Sansthan or deposit your donation in any of the following bank accounts of the Tara Sansthan and send the pay-in-slip along with your address to the Sansthan so that we can immediately send the donation receipt.
- ICICI Bank (Madhuban) A/c No. 004501021965 IFSC Code : ICIC0000045
- State Bank of India A/c No. 31840870750 IFSC Code : SBIN0011406
- IDBI Bank A/c No. 1166104000009645 IFSC Code : IBKL0001166
- Axis Bank A/c No. 912010025408491 IFSC Code : UTIB0000097
- HDFC A/c No. 12731450000426 IFSC Code : HDFC0001273
- Canara Bank A/c No. 0169101056462 IFSC Code : CNRB0000169
- Central Bank of India A/c No. 3309973967 IFSC Code : CBIN0283505
- Punjab Nationa Bank A/c No. 8743000100004834 IFSC Code : PUNB0874300
- Yes Bank A/c No. 065194600000284 IFSC Code : YESB0000651
Income tax exemption on donations: Donation made to Tara Sansthan is eligible for 50% exemption in income tax under section 80G of Income Tax Act 1961